French word name
Boheme Origin and Meaning
The name Boheme is girl's name .
"Girls Gone Child" blogger Rebecca Woolf made Boheme a first name when she gave it to one of her twin daughters (the other one's name is Reverie). La Boheme -- "The Bohemian" -- is a Puccini opera that was transmogrified into the modern play Rent. Boheme means a literary or artistic person who lives outside conventional society.
20 Names Similar to Boheme
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Boheme.
Famous People Named Boheme
- Boheme Shalomdaughter of blogger Rebecca Woolf
Boheme in Pop Culture
- Vida Bohemedrag queen in 1995's "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar"
- "La Boheme" opera by Giacomo Puccini
- "La Vie Boheme" song from Rent
- "La Vie de Bohème" (1851)French novel by Henri Murger
- Anagram of Boehme (surname of German mystic Jacob Boehme)