Arantxa Origin and Meaning
The name Arantxa is a girl's name of Basque origin meaning "thornbush".
Basque names, indeed the entire Basque language, are unrelated to any other. Arantxa is a diminutive of Arantzazu. This obscure choice was made known by tennis player Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario.
20 Names Similar to Arantxa
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Arantxa.
Famous People Named Arantxa
- Arantxa SanchezVicario, Spanish tennis player
- Arantxa Parra SantonjaSpanish tennis player
- Arantxa RusDutch tennis player
- Arantxa UrretabizkaiaSpanish actress
- Arantxa Isabel ÁlvarezSwedish TV personality and singer
- Arantxa KingBermudian long jumper
Arantxa in Pop Culture
- Is pronounced by Basque speakers as "ARANT,sha"
- Is also pronounced ahRAN,sah