Alouette Origin and Meaning
The name Alouette is girl's name of French origin meaning "lark".
Alouette is a sweet Gallic twist in the stylish bird name genre made familiar via the charming French children's song, Alouette, gentile alouette.
20 Names Similar to Alouette
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alouette.
Lists containing Alouette
- Badass Princess Names
- Unique French Baby Girl Names
- July Baby Names
- Adorable Poodle Names
- French Word Names
- Best One-of-a-Kind Names for Girls
- Names with Animal Meanings
- European Names
- Unique Girl Names: Unusual Names for Your Baby Woman
- Bird Names for Babies
- Pet Bird Names
- Best Unique Baby Names
- Badass Girl Dog Names
Alouette in Pop Culture
- "Alouette" French Canadian children's song about plucking the feathers from a lark, in retribution for being woken up by her song.
- AlouetteAmerican spreadable soft cheese.
- Alouettenickname used for Cosette as a young girl in "Les Miserables"
- Alouettecharacter in manga/anime "The King of Braves GaoGaiGar"