Spanish version of French Adelard"noble and strong"
Abelardo Origin and Meaning
The name Abelardo is a boy's name meaning "noble and strong".
Sometimes heard in the Latino community, has not crossed over into others.
# in the US
Abelardo Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Abelardo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Abelardo.
Famous People Named Abelardo
- Abelardo Colomé IbarraCuban politician and cabinet minister
- Abelardo Fernández (Antuña)Spanish footballer
- Abelardo Ávila (Villareal)Mexican engraver
- Abelardo OlivierItalian Olympic fencer
- Abelardo "Abe" MorellCuban,American photographer
- Abelardo Montalvo (Alvear)former President of Ecuador
- Abelardo Rodríguez (Luján)43rd President of Mexico
Abelardo in Pop Culture
- Abelardo the DragonMuppet character on Mexican TV's "Plaza Sésamo" ("Sesame Street")