Suki Origin and Meaning
The name Suki is a girl's name of Japanese origin meaning "loved one".
One of the most familiar and usable Asian names.
20 Names Similar to Suki
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Suki.
Lists containing Suki
- Names All Your Friends Will Think Are Cool
- British Baby Names
- Unique High-Energy Baby Names
- Japanese Baby Names
- Labrador Retriever Names
- Hipster British Baby Names for Girls
- February Baby Names
- Unique Baby Names Ending In I
- Nicknames for Baby Girls
- Fastest-Rising Names on Nameberry
- Unusual, Unique, and Rare Girl Names
- Valentine's Day Baby Names
- Sweet Baby Names That Mean Love
Famous People Named Suki
- (Alice) Suki WaterhouseEnglish actress and model
- Suki Low (born Low Sook Yee)Malaysian pop singer ("One in a Million")
- Susannah Claire "Suki" BrownsdonEnglish Olympic swimmer
- Suki Chui (SukMan), Hong Kong actress
- Suki KimKorean,American novelist
- Tzruya "Suki" LahavIsraeli violinist
- Melanie Susan "Suki" PotierEnglish model
- Suki SchorerAmerican ballerina
Suki in Pop Culture
- Sukicharacter in animated series "Avatar: The Last Airbender"
- "Suki: A Like Story" manga series
- Suki Meadowscharacter from movie "One Day"
- Suki Yakicharacter in 1966 film "What's Up, Tiger Lily?"
- Suki isn't traditionally considered a name in Japan; it means "to like/love" in Japanese. It also is pronounced more like "ski."
- Means "female dog" in Russian
- Sukicharacter in movie "2 Fast 2 Furious"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.