Renard Origin and Meaning
Variation of Reynard
20 Names Similar to Renard
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Renard.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Renard in Pop Culture
- Renard the Anarchistvillain in James Bond movie The World Is Not Enough
- Renard IVthe King of Foxville in L. Frank Baum's The Road to Oz
- Halcyon Renardcharacter on animated series Gargoyles
- Sean Renardcharacter on TV's Grimm
- Le Renard Subtilnickname of Magua in J.F. Cooper's The Last of the Mohicans
- RenardFrench for "fox," from the medieval story of Reynard the Fox, replacing the former term of Goupil