Raffaella Origin and Meaning
The name Raffaella is a girl's name of Hebrew, Italian origin meaning "God heals".
Raffaella is the Italian form of the lovely name Raphaela, the female version of the angel's name Raphael, gorgeous in any spelling or international variation. Raffaella is one of the most appealing Italian baby names for girls.
20 Names Similar to Raffaella
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Raffaella.
Lists containing Raffaella
Famous People Named Raffaella
- Raffaella SalmasoItalian footballer
- Raffaella ManieriItalian footballer
- Raffaella Roberta CarràItalian singer, dancer and actress
- Raffaella Julia Theresa Abruzzobirth name of Rae Allen, American actress
- Raffaella ReggiItalian tennis player
- Raffaella De LaurentiisItalian film prodcuer
- Raffaella FicoItalian showgirl, model and TV personality
- Raffaella Flora BarkerEnglish novelist
- Raffaella Camet (Bertello)Peruvian volleyball player
- Raffaella ImbrianiItalian Olympic judoka
Raffaella in Pop Culture
- Raffaella “Lila” Cerullocharacter in the Neapolitan novels by Elena Farrante