Scottish; Arabic "river with alder trees; happy""river with alder trees; happy"
Naim Origin and Meaning
The name Naim is a boy's name of Scottish origin meaning "river with alder trees; happy".
Naim, also sometimes spelled Naime, is a pleasant choice that may have some confusing pronunciation issues in English-speaking countries (where may will say this name as "name"). But don't let that deter you if you're in love with this moniker.
20 Names Similar to Naim
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Naim.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Naim
Famous People Named Naim
- Naim Frasherinational poet of Albania
- Naim SuleymanogluTurkish Olympic weightlifter
- Naim Taluformer prime minister of Turkey
- Naim KattanIraqi,Canadian novelist
- Naim KryeziuAlbanian footballer
- Naim MalokuKosovar politician
- Naim PopalAfghan singer,songwriter