Meri Origin and Meaning
The name Meri is a girl's name of Finnish origin meaning "sea; Mary".
Upbeat name that cheers you as soon as you hear it. One famous bearer is Maori feminist Meri Te Tai Mangakāhia.
20 Names Similar to Meri
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Meri.
Lists containing Meri
Famous People Named Meri
- Meri Te Tai MangakāhiaNew Zealand suffragist
- Meri Caroline BrownAmerican reality TV personality; one,time legal wife of Kody Brown on "Sister Wives"
- Meri CetinicCroatian pop singer
- Meri St. MaryAmerican punk poet
- Meri Marjatta UtrioFinnish translator and editor
- Meri WilsonAmerican pop singer
- Meri von KleinSmidAmerican composer and sound artist
Meri in Pop Culture
- "The Meri" science fiction novel by Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff