Croatian, Slovene, Serbian, Macedonian, Lithuanian, Latvian variation of Maria"drop of the sea, bitter, or beloved"
Marija Origin and Meaning
The name Marija is a girl's name meaning "drop of the sea, bitter, or beloved".
Common transcription of Maria throughout Europe.
Lists containing Marija
Famous People Named Marija
- Marija OmaljevGrbic, Serbian actress
- Marija SerifovicSerbian singer
- MarijaPrincess of Yugoslavia, daughter of Prince Tomislav of Yugoslavia
- Ella Marija Lani YelichO'Connor, birth name of singer and song,writer Lorde
Marija in Pop Culture
- Marijacharacter on Bosnian show "The Crazy, Confused & Normal"