Kinga Origin and Meaning
The name Kinga is a girl's name of Hungarian, Slavic, Polish origin meaning "brave".
Thought the name Kinga has penetrated the international consciousness via the Slovakian model Kinga Rajzak, it's a rare choice for American baby girls: Only five were named Kinga in 2013. Is that because Kinga sounds like pseudo-royalty, ala Princessa? Though with names such as Reign and Royal rising through the ranks, the time-honored Kinga may see more widespread usage.
20 Names Similar to Kinga
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kinga.
Lists containing Kinga
Famous People Named Kinga
- Saint Kinga of Poland13th,century princess
- Kinga BaranowskaPolish mountaineer
- Kinga BurzaAustralian music video director
- Kinga Gonczformer Foreign Minister of Hungary
- Kinga PhilippsAmerican actress
- Kinga RajzakSlovakian model
- Kinga RusinPolish TV journalist
- Kinga CziganyHungarian Olympic sprint canoer
- Kinga KarolczakEnglish reality TV personality ("Big Brother 6" UK)
- Kinga PreisPolish actress
- Kinga Rose Merrick (b. 2011)daughter of Australian comedian Merrick Watts and wife Georgie
Kinga in Pop Culture
- Kingafashion line from designer Ella Moss
- Pronounced "KEENga"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.