Diminutive of Katariina, Finnish, and Katalin, Hungarian"pure"
Kata Origin and Meaning
The name Kata is a girl's name meaning "pure".
A European nickname for Katherine variations.
20 Names Similar to Kata
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kata.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Kata
Famous People Named Kata
- Katatwo Georgian royal princesses of 11th and 12th centuries
- Minna Katariina "Kata" KÃ¤rkkÃ¤inenbirth name of Finnish model and writer Katariina Souri
- Kata DalströmSwedish socialist activist and writer
- Kata DobóHungarian actress
Kata in Pop Culture
- Katamain character in post,WWII based book "The Bear Makers"