Jobina Origin and Meaning
The name Jobina is a girl's name of Hebrew origin meaning "persecuted".
Jobina may be the female version of Job, but it doesn't carry the same negative weight as that of the biblical martyr -- in fact, few would get the connection. Joby is its perky and unusual nickname.
20 Names Similar to Jobina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jobina.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Famous People Named Jobina
- Jobina TinnemansDutch,Welsh composer
- Jobina LahrGerman footballer
Jobina in Pop Culture
- Jobina Brucecharacter on TV's "Knight Rider"
- Jobinacharacter on TV's "Lost Girl"
- Jobinacharacter on TV's "CHiPs"