Crow Origin and Meaning
The name Crow is a boy's name.
From Haruki Murakami's Kafka on the Shore, the story of a boy named Kafka -- crow in Czech.
20 Names Similar to Crow
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Crow.
Lists containing Crow
Famous People Named Crow
- Wayman Crow McCreeryAmerican real estate agent, opera composer and inventor of three,cushion billiards
- Sheryl Suzanne CrowAmerican singer
Crow in Pop Culture
- Crowcharacter in The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
- "Crow and Weasel" children's book by Barry Lopez
- Berthe Erica Crowcharacter in "The Westing Game" by Ellen Raskin
- Nawat Crowcharacter in Tamora Pierce's "Trickster" novels
- Crowa name for members of the Night's Watch in George Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire
- King Crowa name for Jon Snow in George Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire
- Crowcharacter in Garth Nix's "Seventh Tower" series
- CrowAKA The Black Raven, character in video game "Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.