Cornell Origin and Meaning
The name Cornell is a boy's name meaning "crow".
This name has not one but two impressive cultural connections: collage artist Joseph Cornell and photographer Cornell Capa--not to mention Cornell University.
20 Names Similar to Cornell
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Cornell.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Cornell
Famous People Named Cornell
- Cornell Iral Haynes Jr. aka NellyAmerican rapper
- Cornell George HopleyWoolrich, American crime novelist
- Cornell Luther DupreeAmerican jazz and R&B guitarist
- Cornell BelcherAmerican political commentator
- Cornell CapaHungarian,American photographer
- Ezra CornellAmerican founder of Cornell University
- Eric Allin Cornellwinner of the Nobel Prize in Physics
- Chris Cornelllead singer for American rock bands Soundgarden and Audioslave
Cornell in Pop Culture
- Cornell UniversityIvy League college in Ithaca, New York
- Cornell notesa popular note,taking system
- Cornell Scipiocharacter from TV series "Alphas"