Brynhild Origin and Meaning
Variation of Brunhild
20 Names Similar to Brynhild
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Brynhild.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Famous People Named Brynhild
- Brynhild OlivierEnglish Neo,Pagan, cousin of Sir Lawrence Olivier
- Brynhild SynstnesNorwegian runner
- (Margaret) Brynhild ParkerEnglish illustrator
- Brynhild GrasmoenAmerican alpine skier
- Brynhild BergeNorwegian diver
- Christian Brynhild Ochiltree Jollie SmithAustralian socialist lawyer and activist
- Brynhild HauglandAmerican politician from North Dakota
- Brynhildur ÞórarinsdóttirIcelandic children's author
Brynhild in Pop Culture
- Brynhildr (also spelled BrunhildBrünnhilde, Brynhild), a shieldmaiden and a valkyrie in Germanic mythology
- Brynhildr in the Darknessanime and manga
- "Brynhildor The Show of Things," novel by H. G. Wells