Attila Origin and Meaning
The name Attila is a boy's name of Hungarian, Turkish origin meaning "little father".
Stun-gunned by the fifth-century Hun, though still well-used in contemporary Hungary and Turkey. Some sources also suggest Turkish origins for the name.
20 Names Similar to Attila
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Attila.
Lists containing Attila
- Great Names for Big Dogs
- Great Names for Small Dogs
- Chihuahua Names
- Names That Mean Small, Little, or Tiny
- Unique Names from History
- Names That Mean Mother or Father
- European Names
- European Boy Names
Famous People Named Attila
- Attila the Hun
- Tyger Attila Turrentine (b. 2011)son of actress Reagan Gomez,Preston and model DeWayne Turrentine
- Attila "Atz" Kilcherreality TV star on "Alaska: The Last Frontier"; father of Jewel and Atz Lee
Attila in Pop Culture
- AttilaAmerican Deathcore Band from Atlanta, Georgia, formed in 2005
- Attila Reespolice constable in Under Milk Wood by Dylan Thomas
- AttilaOz's pet chimp in the James Patterson novel "Zoo"