Arantxa Origin and Meaning
The name Arantxa is a girl's name of Basque origin meaning "thornbush".
Basque names, indeed the entire Basque language, are unrelated to any other. Arantxa is a diminutive of Arantzazu. This obscure choice was made known by tennis player Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario.
20 Names Similar to Arantxa
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Arantxa.
Lists containing Arantxa
Famous People Named Arantxa
- Arantxa SanchezVicario, Spanish tennis player
- Arantxa Parra SantonjaSpanish tennis player
- Arantxa RusDutch tennis player
- Arantxa UrretabizkaiaSpanish actress
- Arantxa Isabel ÁlvarezSwedish TV personality and singer
- Arantxa KingBermudian long jumper
Arantxa in Pop Culture
- Is pronounced by Basque speakers as "ARANT,sha"
- Is also pronounced ahRAN,sah
More Lists containing Arantxa
- Basque Names
- Basque Names for Girls
- 7 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Names That Mean Thornbush
- Three Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.