Diminutive of Santiago, Santino, or Santana, Spanish or Portuguese"saint"
Santi Origin and Meaning
The name Santi is boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "saint".
Santi is a cute short form of these names popular in Central and South America.
20 Names Similar to Santi
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Santi.
Famous People Named Santi
- Santi BuglioniItalian sculptor
- Santi Wilson DebrianoAmerican jazz bassist
- Santiago "Santi" FreixaSpanish field hockey player
- Santi GucciItalian architect
- Santiago "Santi" CazorlaSpanish footballer
- Santiago "Santi" KolkDutch footballer
- Antonio "Santi" PrunatiItalian painter
- Santi SantamariaSpanish celebrity chef
- Santi White aka SantigoldAmerican female singer
- Santi Canizares Garcia (b. 2013)son of footballer Santiago Canizares & Mayte Garcia; triplet of sisters Martina and India