Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese variation of Roland"famous throughout the land"
Rolando Origin and Meaning
The name Rolando is boy's name of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese origin.
Rolando, along with brother name Orlando, are among the most attractive and appealing of Latinate names. It has been in the US Top 1000 every year since 1946.
20 Names Similar to Rolando
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Rolando.
Famous People Named Rolando
- Rolando Marquise McClainAmerican NFL player
- Rolando Jorge Pires da FonsecaPortuguese footballer
- Rolando AaronsBritish footballer
- Rolando BianchiItalian footballer
- Rolando Antonio BlackmanPanamanian,American basketball player
- Rolando VillazónFrench,Mexican tenor
- Rolando FonsecaCosta Rican footballer
- Rolando Santos TinioFilipino poet