Spelling variation of Michaela"who is like God"
Mikayla Origin and Meaning
The name Mikayla is girl's name meaning "who is like God".
Less-traditional variation of Michaela that's found more popularity than the original. The appeal for many parents is that this spelling clarifies pronunciation and also offers two names in one, incorporating the popular Kayla. While Makayla is the most popular version, all forms of the name are now dropping in the polls.
# 670 in the US
Mikayla Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Mikayla
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mikayla.
Famous People Named Mikayla
- Mikayla WingleAmerican reality TV personality ("Survivor: South Pacific")
- Mikayla MilesAmerican fitness model
- Mikayla MendezAmerican adult film actress
- Mikayla CampbellAmerican singer of girl group IQ
- Mikayla SouthgateAustralian actress
- Mikayla Serena AlpasAmerican actress
- Mikayla de Leon Jones (b. 2006)daughter of singer Daniel Jones and actress Kathleen de Leon
- Mikayla Marie McCaughey (b. 1996)elder sister of the McCaughey septuplets
- Mikayla Dawn McChesnie (b. 2010)daughter of actress Jennifer Tisdale and Shane McChesnie
Mikayla in Pop Culture
- Mikayla SkeechCharacter on TV's "Hannah Montana"
- Mikayla Van Burencharacter on YouTube show "The Most Popular Girls in School"
- Mikayla Makoolacharacter on TV's "Pair of Kings"
- Mikayla Stokercharacter on TV's "The Millers"
- Mikayla Barnescharacter on "Transformers"