German, Scandinavian, Polish"brave counsel"
Konrad Origin and Meaning
The name Konrad is boy's name of Polish origin meaning "brave counsel".
German, Scandinavian and Polish spelling of Konrad, borne by several German and Polish rulers throughout history, as well as the German chancellor Konrad Adenauer.
20 Names Similar to Konrad
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Konrad.
Lists containing Konrad
Famous People Named Konrad
- Konrad Emil Blochwinner of the Nobel Prize in Medicine or Physiology
- Konrad Lorenzwinner of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- Konrad Foley (b. 2014)son of Polish,American actress Marika Domińczyk and American actor Scott Foley
- Konrad Ngarts scholar and professor, husband of Maya Soetoro, sister of Pres. Barack Obama
Konrad in Pop Culture
- Konradcharacter in the retelling of the fairy tale Rapunzel by Donna Jo Napoli