Anglicization of Ciorstag, the Gaelic nickname for Christine, or short form of Kirsten
Kirstie Origin and Meaning
The name Kirstie is a girl's name of Gaelic, Scandinavian origin.
Actress Kirstie Alley popularized this short form that's been off the popularity register for a decade.
# in the US
Kirstie Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Kirstie
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kirstie.
Famous People Named Kirstie
- Kirstie Louise AlleyAmerican actress
- Kirstin Taylor "Kirstie" MaldonadoAmerican singer of group Pentatonix
- Kirstie Mary AllsoppEnglish TV presenter
- Kirstie ClementsAustralian editor and writer
- Kirstie Louise GordonEnglish cricketer
- Kirstie LevellEnglish footballer