Ingram Origin and Meaning
The name Ingram is a boy's name of German origin meaning "angel-raven".
An undiscovered surname possibility with upscale overtones, could be enlivened with nickname Ingo.
20 Names Similar to Ingram
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ingram.
Lists containing Ingram
- Preppy Baby Names
- Names with Inspirational Meanings
- Cool Baby Names That Start With I
- Angel Names for Babies
- Names with Animal Meanings
- Medieval Names
- Pet Bird Names
- Bird Names for Babies
Famous People Named Ingram
- Ingram "Gram" ParsonsAmerican country rock musician
- Ingram Douglass MarshallAmerican composer
- Ingram WilcoxBritish quiz show winner
- Ingram OlkinAmerican statistician
- Ingram Frizermurderer of playwright Christopher Marlowe
- Ingram Berg "Burt" ShavitzAmerican beekeeper and businessman, founder of Burt's Bees
Ingram in Pop Culture
- Ingram HillAmerican rock band
- "Ing's raven" from the Germanic fertility god ING