Spelling variation of Hannah"grace"
Hanna Origin and Meaning
The name Hanna is girl's name of Hebrew origin.
This simplified version is not nearly as popular as the original (it also destroys a perfectly good palindrome), and has been on the decline in recent years.
# 557 in the US
Hanna Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Hanna
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Hanna.
Lists containing Hanna
- Best International Variations of Ann
- Dutch Baby Names for Girls
- Finnish Baby Names for Girls
- Scandinavian Names
- Designer Baby Names
Famous People Named Hanna
- Hanna Logginsdaughter of American singer Kenny Loggins
- Hanna SchygullaGerman actress
- Hanna ShvaibaBelarussian rhythmic gymnast
- Hanna HaidukevichBelarussian rhythmic gymnast
Hanna in Pop Culture
- Hanna Marinone of the main characters in "Pretty Little Liars"
- Hanna Hellermain character in film and TV series Hanna
- Hanna Donnellycharacter in the "Illuminae Trilogy" by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Hanna AnderssonAmerican children's clothing company