Italian and Spanish, feminine variation of Gabriel"God is my strength"
Gabriela Origin and Meaning
The name Gabriela is girl's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "God is my strength".
This strong yet graceful feminine form of Gabriel is a modern favorite. The double L spelling is given to more than three times as many girls as the Gabriela version.
# 343 in the US
Gabriela Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Gabriela
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Gabriela.
Famous People Named Gabriela
- María Gabriela "Gaby" MorenoGuatemalan singer,songwriter
- Gabriela Lena FrankAmerican pianist/composer
- Gabriela RodriguezAmerican actress
- Gabriela SabatiniArgentinian tennis player
- Gabriela MistralChilean poet
- Gabriela IslerVenezuelan beauty queen, Miss Universe 2013
- María Gabriela "Gaby" EspinoVenezuelan actress
- Gabriela SzaboRomanian Olympic runner
- Gabriela NavratilovaCzech tennis player
- Gabriela SoukalováCzech Olympic biathlete
- Gabriela SpanicVenezuelan actress
- Gabriela SilangPhilippine heroine
Gabriela in Pop Culture
- Gabriela "Gabby" Dawsoncharacter from TV's "Chicago Fire"
- Gabriela Lopezcharacter from "X,Men"
- Gabriela McBrideAmerican Girl Doll of the Year 2017
- Gabriela "Gabi" Rodriguezcharacter on "Sesame Street", daughter of Maria and Luis