Hebrew"God is my judge"
Dan Origin and Meaning
The name Dan is boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "God is my judge".
Often stands alone in Israel, but rarely here.
20 Names Similar to Dan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Dan.
Famous People Named Dan
- Danseveral legendary Danish kings
- DanCrown Prince of the ancient Chinese State of Yan
- Daniel Irvin "Dan" RatherAmerican TV journalist
- Daniel Constantine "Dan" MarinoAmerican football player
- Daniel Jacob "Dan" RadcliffeBritish actor
- Daniel James "Dan" HowellEnglish radio presenter and internet personality
- Dan Richardsguitarist for One Direction
- Dan Auerbachsinger and guitarist of American band The Black Keys
- Daniel Jonathan "Dan" StevensEnglish actor
- Daniel "Dan" Campbell Smithlead singer of English band Bastille
- Dan ShechtmanIsraeli chemist, winner of the Nobel Prize
- Dan Leno (born George Wild Galvin)English musical hall comedian
- Daniel "DJ Dan" WherrettAmerican house DJ
- Daniel Robert "Dan" Middleton aka DanTDMEnglish YouTuber
- Daniel Coulter "Dan" ReynoldsAmerican musician of band Imagine Dragons
Dan in Pop Culture
- Dan Bakercharacter in Australian TV soap "Home and Away"
- Daniel Robert "Dan" Scottcharacter on "One Tree Hill"
- Dan Humphreymain character in the Gossip Girl series
- Dan Bartlettcharacter in movie "Hot Pursuit"
- Dan DareBritish comic character
- Desperate Dancharacter in British comic The Dandy
- Dan Cahillcharacter in "The 39 Clues" series
- Dan Hibikicharacter in the Street Fighter Alpha video game series
- Dan Moroboshicharacter in Japanese series Ultra Seven
- Dan Kusocharacter in anime "Bakugan"
- "Old Dan Tucker" American popular song
- Dana city belonging to the tribe of Dan (Joshua 19:47)
- Dan means "day" in Bosnian
- Officer Dancharacter in the TV series "Married...With Children"
- DanBiblical son of Jacob