Irish"hound of the plain"
Conway Origin and Meaning
The name Conway is boy's name of Irish origin meaning "hound of the plain".
Once the exclusive property of country signer Conway Twitty, but now might join the in-crowd Connor/Colton/Corbin contingent.
20 Names Similar to Conway
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Conway.
Famous People Named Conway
- Conway Twitty (born Harold Lloyd Jenkins)American country music singer
- Conway Tearler (born Frederick Conway Levy)American actor
- Conway Oscar BakerAmerican NFL player
- Conway BernersLee, English mathematician; father of WWW inventor Tim Berners,Lee
- Conway HaymanAmerican NFL player
- Conway Victor SavageAustralian keyboardist of Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
- Tim ConwayAmerican comedian/actor
Conway in Pop Culture
- Myles Conwaycharacter on TV's "The Famous Jett Jackson"
- James "Jimmy the Gent" Conwaycharacter in film "Goodfellas"