English, diminutive of Coburn or Jacob or Jacoby"supplanter"
Coby Origin and Meaning
The name Coby is boy's name of English origin.
Actor Coby Bell gives this short but sweet name a hefty amount of street cred. Can also be spelled Koby or Kobe, as in Kobe Bryant.
20 Names Similar to Coby
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Coby.
Famous People Named Coby
- Coby Scott BellAmerican actor
- Coby MillerAmerican Olympic sprinter
- Coby Joseph KarlAmerican basketball player; son of coach George Karl
- Maxwell Coburn "Coby" WhitmoreAmerican illustrator
- Jacoby "Coby" FleenerAmerican NFL football player
- Jacob "Coby" LinderAmerican former drummer of band Say Anything
- Jacoba Maria Jozina "Coby" van BaalenDorresteijn, Dutch Olympic female equestrian
- Coby CottonAmerican YouTuber of Dude Perfect
Coby in Pop Culture
- Coby Jenningscharacter on Australian TV series "Packed to the Rafters"