French feminine variation of Clement"mild, merciful"
Clemence Origin and Meaning
The name Clemence is girl's name of French origin meaning "mild, merciful".
Calm, composed, and chic.
20 Names Similar to Clemence
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Clemence.
Famous People Named Clemence
- Clemence of Austriawife of Charles Martel of Anjou
- Clemence of BarkingAnglo,Norman nun who wrote a hagiography of Saint Catherine of Alexandria
- Clémence PoesyFrench actress and model
- Clemence Danepen name of Winifred Ashton, English novelist and playwright
- Clemence Annie HousmanAmerican novelist and suffragist
- Clémence RoyerFrench scholar and translator
- Clémence de Grandval (born Marie Félicie Clémence de Reiset)French Romantic composer
- Clémence DesRochersCanadian actress
- Clémence SaintPreux, French pop singer
- Clémence CalvinFrench runner
- Clémence GrimalFrench snowboarder