English"wide river crossing"
Bradford Origin and Meaning
The name Bradford is boy's name of English origin meaning "wide river crossing".
Brad in a Brooks Brothers suit.
20 Names Similar to Bradford
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bradford.
Famous People Named Bradford
- Bradford William AndersonAmerican actor
- Bradford DillmanAmerican actor
- Charles Bradford "Brad" HenryAmerican politician, 26th governor of Oklahoma
- Bradford Claude "Brad" DourifAmerican actor
- Bradford Ernest "Brad" Whitfordguitarist of American band Aerosmith
- Bradford Phillip "Brad" Delsonguitarist of American band Linkin Park
- Bradford Alexander "Brad" MehldauAmerican jazz pianist
- Bradford LyttleAmerican peace activist
- Jesse BradfordAmerican actor
- Bradford Powell "Ford" Bricken (b. 2015)son of Virginia Williams and Bradford Bricken
Bradford in Pop Culture
- Bradforda city in West Yorkshire, England
- Colonel Bradford Taylorcharacter on TV sitcom "A Different World"