French feminine diminutive form of Antoine"priceless one"
Antonietta Origin and Meaning
Variation of Antoinette
Famous People Named Antonietta
- Maria Antonietta Anna of the Two SiciliesGrand Duchess of Tuscany as consort of Leopold II
- Maria Antonietta Giuseppina LeopoldinaPrincess consort of Alfonso of Bourbon,Two Sicilies
- Maria Antonietta BeluzziItalian actress
- Antonietta Brandeis (1849–1920)Austrian painter
- Antonietta Di Martino (born 1978)Italian high jumper
- Antonietta MariniRainieri (19th century), Italian operatic soprano
- Antonietta Meneghelbirth name of Toti Dal Monte, Italian operatic soprano
- Antonietta Meovenerated Italian child, nicknamed "Nennolina"
- Antonietta PastoriItalian operatic soprano
- Maria Antonietta PicconiItalian composer and pianist
- Antonietta RaphaelItalian sculptor and painter
- Antonietta StellaItalian operatic soprano
- Isabella Maria Luisa Antonietta Ferdinanda Giuseppina Saveria Domenica GiovannaPrincess Isabella of Parma
Antonietta in Pop Culture
- Antonietta (gastropod)a genus belonging to the taxonomic family Glaucidae of colorful sea slugs
- Antonietta (novel)a 1991 novel by John Hersey
- Antonietaa 1982 Spanish film
- Italian diminutive of ANTONIA.
More Lists containing Antonietta
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.