Spanish variation of Alexander"defending men"
Alejandro Origin and Meaning
The name Alejandro is boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "defending men".
Softer and smoother than Alexander, this classic Spanish name for boys has made a seamless transition to this culture. Adding to its current impact: the Lady Gaga song Alejandro .
# 193 in the US
Alejandro Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Alejandro
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alejandro.
Famous People Named Alejandro
- Alejandro "Alex" MerazAmerican actor
- Alejandro Toledo48th President of Peru
- Alejandro Falla (Ramirez)Colombian tennis player
- Alejandro Sanz (born Alejandro Sánchez Pizarro)Spanish singer,songwriter
- Alejandro Antonio García AbadChilean singer,songwriter
- Alejandro Peña (Vásquez)Dominican baseball player
- Alejandro Valverde (Belmonte)Spanish racing cyclist
- Alejandro JaraChilean Deputy Director,General of the World Trade Organization
- Alejandro Fernández (Abarca)Mexican pop singer
- Kevin AlejandroAmerican actor
- Alejandro JodrowskyChilean film director
Alejandro in Pop Culture
- "Alejandro" song by by Lady Gaga
- Alejandro Burromuertocontestant on TV's "Total Drama World Tour"
- Alejandro Murrieta aka Zorrocharacter in film "The Mask of Zorro"
- Alejandro "Alex" Fuentesmain character in the Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles