Agrippina Origin and Meaning
The name Agrippina is girl's name of Latin origin meaning "born feetfirst".
A name with a rich history in Ancient Greece and Rome, Agrippina was the sister of Caligula and mother of Nero, who had her murdered. The original male version, Agrippa, can also used for girls. The name Agrippina arose in ancient times to further distinguish it as a feminine form of Agrippa.
20 Names Similar to Agrippina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Agrippina.
Famous People Named Agrippina
- Saint Agrippina of MineoRoman virgin martyr
- Agrippina the Elder aka Vipsania Agrippinamother of Agrippina the Younger; wife of Germanicus
- Agrippina the Younger aka Julia AgrippinaRoman Empress as wife of Claudius
- Agrippina Yakovlevna VaganovaRussian,Armenian ballet teacher
- Agrippina Fedorovna ChelyadninaRussian noblewoman; governess to Ivan the Terrible
- Agrippina Petrovna VolkonskaiaRussian noblewoman