Tolkien Middle Earth invention, or variation of Erin"from the island to the west"
Aerin Origin and Meaning
The name Aerin is girl's name .
In Tolkien's world, the derivation of this airy name is Elvish. Regular folks might consider it an artsier form of Erin, borne by cosmetics heiress and socialite Aerin Lauder.
20 Names Similar to Aerin
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Aerin.
Lists containing Aerin
Famous People Named Aerin
- Aerin Rebecca Lauder ZinterhoferAmerican cosmetics heiress; daughter of Estee Lauder
- Aerin Elisabeth Murdoch (b. 2010)daughter of Lachlan Murdoch and TV personality Sarah Murdoch; granddaughter of TV mogul Rupert Murdoch
- Lily Aerin Savage (b. 2008)daughter of actor Fred Savage
Aerin in Pop Culture
- Aerin Dragonkiller or Firehair, main character in Robin McKinley's "The Hero and the Crown"
- Aerincharacter in J.R.R. Tolkien's Legendarium
- Aerin may also be derived from the Greek root "aerinos" meaning "atmosphere" or "sky"