Variation of Tenzin, Tibetan"protector of Dharma"
Tenzan Origin and Meaning
The name Tenzan is a girl's name of Tibetan origin meaning "protector of Dharma".
Tenzan is a variation of Tenzin, a name with special significance for Buddhists, being the first name of the Dalai Lama.
20 Names Similar to Tenzan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tenzan.
Lists containing Tenzan
Famous People Named Tenzan
- Tenzin Gyatsoreligious name of the 14th Dalai Lama
- Tenzin TsundueTibetan poet and activist
- (Jetsunma) Tenzin PalmoTibetan Buddhist nun
- Tenzin Losel Yauch (b. 1998)daughter of rapper Adam Yauch of The Beastie Boys
- Tenzin Lasek (b. 2008)daughter of American pro skateboarder Bucky Lasek
Tenzan in Pop Culture
- Tenzinson of Aang and Katara on animated series "The Legend of Korra"