Sari Origin and Meaning
The name Sari is a girl's name of Arabic, Eastern European origin meaning "noble".
Sari is a cute spin on Sarah, though some may hear it as "sorry," and it is also an item of clothing worn in India. These days many people will also confuse Sari with Suri, the lovely and unsual name of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' much-publicized young daughter.
20 Names Similar to Sari
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sari.
Lists containing Sari
Famous People Named Sari
- Sári "Zsa Zsa" GaborHungarian,American actress
- Sári BarabásHungarian operatic soprano
- Sári FedákHungarian actress
- Sari LaineFinnish karateka
- Leah Sari Still (b. 2010)daughter of NFL player Devon Still
Sari in Pop Culture
- Sari Sumdaccharacter in the Transformers series
- "Sari" or "The Gypsy Virtuoso" operetta by Emmerich Kálmán and its main character
- Saritraditional Indian dress
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.