English, combination of Mary and Anna"drop of the sea, bitter, or beloved + grace"
Maryanna Origin and Meaning
The name Maryanna is a girl's name meaning "drop of the sea, bitter, or beloved + grace".
Variant of Marianna
Famous People Named Maryanna
- Mary Anna Randolph Custis Lee. wife of U.S. Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mary Anna Morrison Jacksonsecond wife of Confederate Gen. Stonewall Jackson
- Mary Anna Sibell Elizabeth MartenEnglish socialite and archaologist
- Mary Anna Palmer DraperAmerican astronomer
- Mary Anna NeedellEnglish novelist