Habakkuk Origin and Meaning
The name Habakkuk is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "embrace".
A minor Old Testament prophet, and a (deservedly) even more minor name.
20 Names Similar to Habakkuk
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Habakkuk.
Lists containing Habakkuk
Famous People Named Habakkuk
- Habakkukminor Biblical prophet
- (Hrothgar) John HabakkukWelsh economic historian
- Habakkuk "Paul" GuldinSwiss Jesuit mathematician and astronomer
Habakkuk in Pop Culture
- Habakkukthirty,fifth book in the Bible
- Habakkuk Gilfillian ("Gifted Gilfillian")leader of the Cameronians in "Waverley" (1814) by Sir Walter Scott
- Habakkuk Mucklewraththe most extreme and violent of the Covenanting preachers in Scott's 1816 novel "Old Mortality"