Crescentia Origin and Meaning
Variation of Crescent
20 Names Similar to Crescentia
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Crescentia.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Famous People Named Crescentia
- Saint Crescentia4th,century Italian martyr
Crescentia in Pop Culture
- Pronounced "kraSEN,sha" or "kri,SHEN(t),see,a"
- Means "increasingascending, thriving" in Latin (related word: crescendo)
- Nicknames: CressaSenta, Zenzi
- Crescentia was the eponymous heroine of a 12thcentury Old German chivalric romance, which appeared in various forms, in prose and verse, in the 13th and 14th centuries. The story cycle, known as the Crescentia cycle, also appears in French romances.
- Crescentia "Cress"character in the "Ash Princess" by Laura Sebastian