Corliss Origin and Meaning
The name Corliss is a girl's name of English origin meaning "carefree person".
Corliss, eccentric yet well-established, has an independent and artistic air.
20 Names Similar to Corliss
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Corliss.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Corliss
Famous People Named Corliss
- Corliss Mondari WilliamsonAmerican male basketball player and coach
- Corliss LamontAmerican male socialist philosopher
- Corliss Champion "C.C." MoselyAmerican male aviator
- Corliss P. StoneAmerican male politician; 3rd mayor of Seattle
Corliss in Pop Culture
- "Meet Corliss Archer" radio show and film series beginning with "Kiss and Tell"
- From a medieval nickname for a carefree person (from Old English carlēas 'carefree').