Caridad Origin and Meaning
The name Caridad is a girl's name meaning "Charity".
Caridad is a theological Virgin name, representing Our Lady of Charity, and a popular saint's name in Cuba. Would make an interesting choice, in the manner of the more familiar Soledad, Our Lady of Solitude.
20 Names Similar to Caridad
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Caridad.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Caridad
Famous People Named Caridad
- Caridad Yuson SanchezFilipina actress
- Caridad Bravo AdamsMexican novelist and telenovela writer
- Caridad de la LuzAmerican poet and actress
- Caridad SvichAmerican playwright
- Caridad HierrezueloCuban pop singer
- Caridad CanelónVenezuelan actress
- María Caridad ColónCuban javelin thrower
- Úrsula Hilaria Celia de la Caridad Cruz Alfonsofull name of Celia Cruz, Cuban singer
- Eva de la Caridad Mendezbirth name of Eva Mendes, American actress
Caridad in Pop Culture
- Caridad Martinezcharacter on Mexican telenovela "Rafaela"
- Caridadminor Slayer character on TV's "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"