Baby Names That End In -Ley
Reggae master Bob's surname was one of the biggest risers on the popularity charts for girls in 2008, with spellings Marlee and Marely also leaping in favor--though it has since halted its slide up... Read More
New Presidential name, if you're ready to move beyond Lincoln and Jefferson. At the turn of the last century, during the original McKinley's heyday, as a first name it almost reached the Top 100. Read More
One-time overnight success name, thanks to Hannah Montana actress and singer Miley Cyrus. Miley was a childhood nickname (because she was so smiley); Destiny is her real name. Read More
Recent User Lists
- simple, but interesting, one - syllable boys names
- If you like Sophie, you'll Love...
- Feminine and smart unusual names for girls.
- If You Like Sophia, You'll Love...
- Distinguished, lofty names not overused
As sturdy as Oak, with deeper roots, this name was on the rise for both genders in 2013. For males, it made its way to Number 771. Read More
For a name related to a Scottish town, a richly patterned Indian fabric, and a country singer named Brad, Paisley has been a remarkable success story. She entered the Top 1000 in 2006, and now rank... Read More
More universal than Elvis...and more attractive, too. Cindy Crawford used it for her son, though it's on the rise mainly for girls. Read More
Director Ridley Scott made this one known, but few parents would get beyond the negative first syllable. Read More
You might also like these lists:
- Musician Baby Names Includes: Everly, Marley
- Winter Baby Names Includes: Oakley
- 1980s Baby Names Includes: Ashley
- Bad Girls Includes: Ripley
- If You Like Hailey, You Might Love... Includes: Bailey, Marley, Hailey
- Celebrity Surnames as Firsts Includes: Kingsley
- Surname Favorites Includes: Finley, Bailey
- Country Music Baby Names Includes: Paisley
- Baby Names Inspired by Authors Includes: Hadley