The princess names for girls here are those chosen by royal families around the world over the past decade or so. Your idea of princess names can be expanded to include those used over past generations -- Anne and Elizabeth and even Diana, say -- and to extend to fictional princesses such as Ariel and Aurora. Many of the real little princesses have three or four middle names.
Recent User Lists
- Beautiful but Rare Girl's names
- American Revolutionary War Heros & Leaders – The Green Mountain Boys
- If It's a Girl...
- If it's a Girl...
You might also like these lists:
- Film Noir Baby Names Includes: Carmen
- TV Mom Names Includes: Louise, Alice, Barbara
- Number One Baby Names Includes: Emma, Isabella
- Middle Names for Girls Includes: Louise, Marie
- Mary's International Variations Includes: Maria, Maria, Maria, Maryam, Marie
- Traditional Baby Names Includes: Emma, Irene, Louise, Charlotte, Alice, Barbara
- Coolator for Girls' Names Includes: Maria, Lily, Charlotte, Marie, Laurence, Isadora, Joanna
- Latin Baby Names Includes: Ana
- If You Like Samantha, You Might Love... Includes: Anastasia
- British Girl Names Includes: Beatrix, Alice