If You Like Henry, You Might Love...
Oscar, a round and jovial choice, is a grandpa name that's fast taking over from such urban trendies as Max and Sam. Actors Hugh Jackman and Gillian Anderson chose Oscar for their sons. In Irish ... Read More
Patrick, long tied to a hyper-Irish image, is enjoying something of a renaissance as a stylish classic, as it has long been considered in England. Along with such choices as Charles and George, Pat... Read More
For generations, there have been pleasant childhood associations with this classic New Testament name, what with Peter Rabbit, Peter Pan, et al. But as user-friendly as this makes the name, it has... Read More
Quirky in the way that all Q names are quirky, Quincy was once a buttoned-up, patrician New England name, an image countered in recent years by the talented and ultracool musician Quincy Jones (mid... Read More
Ray, still and forever, is one of the all-time hippest names, with its jazzy Ray Charles biopic overtones. It makes a cool middle name (as Rae does for girls), but works perfectly fine as a first.... Read More
Thomas has been one of the most commonly used classic baby names in both England and the U.S. over time, and is still given to almost seven thousand American boys each year. From the original apost... Read More
Recent User Lists
- Beautiful but Rare Girl's names
- Persian-American Names
- Girls? Girls!
- Names I like but probably wouldn't name my child for fear of judgement....
- Fairy Tale Character Names
You might also like these lists:
- Disney Baby Names Includes: Peter, Thomas
- Traditional Baby Names Includes: Henry, Edward, Frederick, George, James, Peter, Thomas
- Literary Baby Names Includes: Harry
- The Exoticizer Includes: Peter, Thomas
- Cool Midcentury Baby Names Includes: Ray
- Number One Baby Names Includes: James
- Baby Names That Mean Peace Includes: Frederick
- Vampire Baby Names Includes: Edward
- 1910s Baby Names Includes: Henry, Peter
- 1920s Baby Names Includes: Harry