Nicknames for Boys
Suddenly, nicknames are cool again. Not the cutesy Jerrys and Larrys, Randys and Andys of the '60s and '70s, but rather older, funkier diminutives with a Victorian pedigree. Among the nickname names that you can consider putting directly on the birth certificate are the following.
Looking for crazy nicknames for boys? Go here.
Recent User Lists
- Old Time Gangster, Mobster and Outlaw Names
- Elegant Girls That End With "Ette"
- Unique botanical girl's names
- "A" names for girls
- baby friend number 2
You might also like these lists:
- TV Character Names Includes: Ash, Barney, Beck, Jax
- Nature Baby Names Includes: Ash
- Unisex Baby Names Includes: Charlie, Nico, Sam
- Steampunk Baby Names Includes: Ray
- The Exoticizer Includes: Nico
- Yupster Baby Names for Boys Includes: Charlie, Gus, Ned, Theo, Joe
- Scottish Baby Names Includes: Archie
- Werewolf Baby Names Includes: Sam
- Vintage Nicknames for Boys Includes: Dash
- If You Like Alex, You Might Love... Includes: Alfie, Lex, Ned, Sam
Around The Web