Nicknames for Boys
Suddenly, nicknames are cool again. Not the cutesy Jerrys and Larrys, Randys and Andys of the '60s and '70s, but rather older, funkier diminutives with a Victorian pedigree. Among the nickname names that you can consider putting directly on the birth certificate are the following.
Looking for crazy nicknames for boys? Go here.
You might also like these lists:
- If You Like Max, You'll Love..... Includes: Dex, Gus, Jax, Lex, Theo, Sam, Dash
- Gothic Baby Names Includes: Ash
- Middle Names for Boys Includes: Ray, Dash
- Cowboy Baby Names Includes: Billy, Jeb, Jed
- Scottish Baby Names Includes: Archie
- Russian Names for Boys Includes: Lev
- Vintage Baby Names Includes: Ned
- Hipster Baby Names Includes: Gus, Nico, Ray, Theo
- Boy Baby Names That End in S Includes: Gus
- Classic Baby Names with a Twist Includes: Benno, Nico