Nicknames for Boys
Suddenly, nicknames are cool again. Not the cutesy Jerrys and Larrys, Randys and Andys of the '60s and '70s, but rather older, funkier diminutives with a Victorian pedigree. Among the nickname names that you can consider putting directly on the birth certificate are the following.
Looking for crazy nicknames for boys? Go here.
Recent User Lists
- Female Family Tree Names
- Fantabulously Awesome Girls Names
- "A" names for girls
- The Ultimate Color Name List - truly extensive!
- The Best, Most Exotic Girls' Names of All Time
You might also like these lists:
- Relaxed Baby Boy Names Includes: Barney, Cal, Charlie, Clem, Gus, Louie, Moe, Ned, Sam, Joe
- 100+ Classic Boys’ Baby Names — below the Top 1000 Includes: Archie, Lev
- Middle Names for Boys Includes: Ray, Dash
- Crazy Nicknames for Boys Includes: Mac
- Yupster Baby Names for Boys Includes: Charlie, Gus, Ned, Theo, Joe
- If You Like Max, You'll Love..... Includes: Dex, Gus, Jax, Lex, Theo, Sam, Dash
- The O Names Includes: Benno, Nico, Ozzie, Theo
- Gothic Baby Names Includes: Ash
- Creative Baby Names Includes: Misha, Xan
- X Factor Baby Names Includes: Jax, Lex