Nicknames for Boys
Suddenly, nicknames are cool again. Not the cutesy Jerrys and Larrys, Randys and Andys of the '60s and '70s, but rather older, funkier diminutives with a Victorian pedigree. Among the nickname names that you can consider putting directly on the birth certificate are the following.
Looking for crazy nicknames for boys? Go here.
Recent User Lists
- *Unique Boy Names*
- Names for a Scottish/Japanese Girl
- A BUNCH OF HIPSTER COWBOYS
- "Z" Names
- powerful southern boys names.
You might also like these lists:
- Boy Baby Names Moving Up Fast Includes: Charlie, Hank, Jax, Nico, Ray, Theo
- Athlete Baby Names Includes: Cal, Hank
- TV Character Names Includes: Ash, Barney, Beck, Jax
- 100+ Classic Boys’ Baby Names — below the Top 1000 Includes: Archie, Lev
- Yupster Baby Names for Boys Includes: Charlie, Gus, Ned, Theo, Joe
- If You Like Alexander, You Might Love... Includes: Xan
- If You Like Alex, You Might Love... Includes: Alfie, Lex, Ned, Sam
- Color Names for Babies Includes: Ash
- Relaxed Baby Boy Names Includes: Barney, Cal, Charlie, Clem, Gus, Louie, Moe, Ned, Sam, Joe
- X Factor Baby Names Includes: Jax, Lex