Nicknames for Boys
Suddenly, nicknames are cool again. Not the cutesy Jerrys and Larrys, Randys and Andys of the '60s and '70s, but rather older, funkier diminutives with a Victorian pedigree. Among the nickname names that you can consider putting directly on the birth certificate are the following.
Looking for crazy nicknames for boys? Go here.
You might also like these lists:
- Boy Baby Names Moving Up Fast Includes: Charlie, Jax, Nico
- Harry Potter Names Includes: Charlie
- Cowboy Baby Names Includes: Billy, Jeb, Jed
- Autumn Baby Names Includes: Ash
- Baby Names from Books Includes: Walt
- Middle Names for Boys Includes: Ray, Dash
- Scottish Baby Names Includes: Archie
- Southern Baby Names Includes: Rafe, Sully
- If You Like Nicholas, You Might Love... Includes: Nico, Theo
- Tree Baby Names Includes: Ash