Mary's International Variations
Mary may not be exactly stylish among baby girl names now, but as the top girls' name for centuries, it's spawned many intriguing international variations.
Commonly heard in Scotland, but could lead to pronunciation problems elsewhere, and the second syllable could prove very confusing. Morag is sometimes used as the Gaelic equivalent of Sarah. In the... Read More
Recent User Lists
- Elegant Girls That End With "Ette"
- Names from the Golden Age of Hollywood
- Beautiful Girls' Names
- Strong Female Character Names
- Too Much?
You might also like these lists:
- Disney Baby Names Includes: Marie
- If You Like Gabriella, You Might Love... Includes: Mariella
- Vintage Nicknames for Girls Includes: Mitzi
- Royal Baby Names Includes: Maria, Maria, Maria
- Girl Names ALWAYS in the Top 1000 Includes: Maria, Maria, Marie, Maria, Mary
- 1900s Baby Names Includes: Marie
- Victorian Royal Baby Names Includes: Marie, Mary
- Scottish Baby Names Includes: Morag, Mairi
- 1970s Baby Names Includes: Maria, Maria, Maria
- Girls' Names With Gravity Includes: Mary