If You Like Oscar, You Might Love....
Oscar is the grouchy old man name that rose from the ashes to become a recent stylish favorite. But now many parents who a handful of years ago might have chosen Oscar feel they need to look further abroad. If you like Oscar, you might love one of these other, more adventurous baby names.
Recent User Lists
- Whimsical, Romantic Girls Names
- Ruby Rose has a dog called Sadie, a cat called Mirabel and a sibling on the way...
- Boys Names that Sound Both Strong and Smart
- Family Female Names
- Girls names - long, elegant, and pretty
You might also like these lists:
- Hot Celebrity Baby Names Includes: Felix
- Mythological Baby Names for Boys Includes: Osiris
- The O Names Includes: Otto, Otis, Omar, Waldo
- Unusual Baby Names Includes: Leopold, Casimir
- 100+ Classic Boys’ Baby Names — below the Top 1000 Includes: Osias, Otis, Boris, Morris, Monroe, Casper, Rudolph, Edmund, Wallace, Bernard, Waldo
- 1900s Baby Names Includes: Raymond, Ernest
- Disney Baby Names Includes: Bernard
- Old People Names Includes: Seymour
- Operatic Baby Names Includes: Boris
- 1910s Baby Names Includes: Bernard