If You Like Oscar, You Might Love....
Oscar is the grouchy old man name that rose from the ashes to become a recent stylish favorite. But now many parents who a handful of years ago might have chosen Oscar feel they need to look further abroad. If you like Oscar, you might love one of these other, more adventurous baby names.
Recent User Lists
- Ocean, water, nautical or nature themed names.
- Names often heard in Britain but not in US
- Coolest International Names
- Names in the Attic
- Names I Like The Meaning Too
You might also like these lists:
- Coolator for Boys' Names Includes: Raymond
- Best Cool Unusual Boys' Names Includes: Oswald, Casimir, Waldo
- Old Man Names Includes: Victor, Seymour, Sidney, Edmund, Raymond, Wallace
- Shakespearean Names Includes: Oswald, Edmund
- Boy Baby Names Moving Up Fast Includes: Otto
- 100+ Classic Boys’ Baby Names — below the Top 1000 Includes: Osias, Otis, Boris, Morris, Monroe, Casper, Rudolph, Edmund, Wallace, Bernard, Waldo
- Operatic Baby Names Includes: Boris
- Celebrity Baby Names Master List Includes: Felix
- Offbeat Baby Names Includes: Otto, Otis
- Baby Names That Mean Luck Includes: Felix, Edmund