Finnish Baby Names for Boys
Although Finnish baby names are Scandinavian, they sound a lot quirkier to the American ear than Swedish, Norwegian and Danish baby names do. Here are some of the more accessible.
Cute Finnish version of Michael. Read More
So much more exotic than Danny. Read More
This exotic variation deserves its own listing for a winning combination of distinctiveness and simplicity. Read More
Recent User Lists
- Girls names that tickle my fancy.
- Elegant Girls That End With "Ette"
- Old-Fashioned, Vintage, Retro, Classic, Eclectic, Unusual and Uncommon Names for Girls
- All Kinds Of Names I Like
- Handsome, Whimsical Boys Names
You might also like these lists:
- Olympic Baby Names Includes: Eero, Paavo
- Paul's International Variations Includes: Paavo
- Finnish Baby Names Includes: Arto, Eero, Eetu, Hannu, Jaako, Joonas, Jussi, Kaarlo, Leevi, Mikko, Paavo
- Thomas's International Variations Includes: Tuomo
- Baby Names Inspired by Artists Includes: Eero
- Baby Names with No Nicknames Includes: Aaron
- Jacob's International Variations Includes: Jaako
- Michael's International Variations Includes: Mikko
- The Exoticizer Includes: Mikko
- 1970s Baby Names Includes: Aaron