Finnish Baby Names for Boys
Although Finnish baby names are Scandinavian, they sound a lot quirkier to the American ear than Swedish, Norwegian and Danish baby names do. Here are some of the more accessible.
Cute Finnish version of Michael. Read More
So much more exotic than Danny. Read More
This exotic variation deserves its own listing for a winning combination of distinctiveness and simplicity. Read More
Recent User Lists
- Equestrian horse-related baby names
- "A" Girl Names That I Love and That Aren't Used Often.
- Unusual / Interesting names
- Good Names for Anarchists
- Classic Girl Names That End in "A"
You might also like these lists:
- Thomas's International Variations Includes: Tuomo
- Paul's International Variations Includes: Paavo
- The O Names Includes: Nilo
- Bible Baby Names: Most Popular Includes: Aaron
- Vowel Baby Names for Boys Includes: Aaron
- Jacob's International Variations Includes: Jaako
- The Exoticizer Includes: Mikko
- 1980s Baby Names Includes: Aaron
- Baby Names Inspired by Artists Includes: Eero