If You Like Alex, You Might Love...
Max was transformed from cigar-chomping grandpa to rosy-cheeked baby in the 1980s, along with card-playing partners Sam and Jake.
Never quite as popular as it seemed, Max is now, at... Read More
Ned is a gently old-fashioned Nancy Drew-Bobbsey Twins-era short form for Edward that sounds cooler than Ed and is enjoying a small style renaissance.
Usage of Ned in literature goes... Read More
Now that many dogs are named Max, it's safe to use this sleek, sexy, regal name again for your child. And with the charm of its final 'x,' its regal meaning and its offbeat simplicity, Rex is... Read More
Sam has long been used on its own for boys. Now, Sam's very popular in the bourgeois bohemian world for both sexes. Read More
You might also like these lists:
- Cool Girl Names from Ancient Cultures Includes: Aurelia
- Baby Names That Mean Luck Includes: Asher
- Space Baby Names Includes: Aurora
- Italian Word Names Includes: Aurora
- Names Girls Love Having Includes: Ariel
- 1900s Baby Names Includes: Arthur
- Belles of the Ball Includes: Annabel, Arabella
- Unisex Baby Names Includes: Avery
- Antique Baby Names Ready for Restoration Includes: Adeline, Amos, Atticus
- Literary Names for Girls Includes: Arabella, Aurora